- Technology Resources
WEEKLY ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE
- Library- The library is a place to work on homework, get book recommendations, check out library materials, use a computer, plus receive research or technology support. Lunch times and after school times are open to all students based on availability, check the library door for closures.
- Peer Tutoring- Peer Tutoring will be held again this year beginning on October 19 on Tuesdays (Room 705) and Thursdays (Room 605) from 3 pm - 4 pm. Permissions slips are required: Tutors (students who want to tutor another student) & Tutees (students who want to be tutored). For more information, please contact Katie Shepherd.
- Math help- Math assistance is offered to all students through each student's math teacher. Please contact your math teacher directly for their available office hours.
- Homework Hour - Mondays through Thursdays from 3-4 pm in the Library.
- Planner- Students are to use the planner to record daily assignments as well as in/out of school activities. Upon arrangement, teachers/parents can sign off in the planner in order to communicate daily regarding completion of homework assignments.
- Tutor list- Should parents chose to pursue outside tutoring for their student, there is a binder located in the counseling office with local tutors. Charlotte Wood does not promote/recommend specific tutors.
- Individual academic monitoring by a CWMS Counselor. Please contact Mrs. Shepherd or Ms. Garrison for more information.
- Weekly Progress report. Please contact the counselors for more information.
- The counseling office has informational brochures from several learning centers and academic support programs not affiliated with Charlotte Wood Middle School or the district.