- Student Activities
- School Policies
8th Grade End of Year Activities
PROMOTION PARTY (PTA EVENT)
- $40 per student (Click HERE to donate)
- PTA and CWMS permission slips required (see permission slips link in side column)
- 8th grade parents can sign up to volunteer HERE.
- Become a sponsor HERE.
- Baby Photos: We love the Baby Wall featuring our 8th graders! Please drop off a 4x6 photo- or a copy of a photo- of your 8th grader from their early years (baby or toddler) to the office by May 6. The photo can be color or black and white and should have your student's first and last name written on the back. These will not be returned so we encourage copies.
- Slideshow: We are collecting baby photos and current photos for a slideshow presentation. Please email one of each of your student to Madelin Akins at email@example.com, along with your student's name by May 6.
- PTA permission slip (Google Form electronically submitted)
- CWMS permission slip (print out and hand into CW main office)
SIX FLAGS/DISCOVERY KINGDOM TRIP
- Student ticket: $80 (covers admission into the park, lunch and transportation.) Click HERE to donate.
- Students with 2022 Season Pass ticket: $55.00 (covers transportation and buffet lunch). Students are responsible for bringing their season pass the day of the trip. Click HERE to donate.
- 8:00 - 11:00 am at San Ramon Valley High School Athletic Field
- Drop off and pick up students at Del Amigo
- 8th grade students do not attend school this day
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm at San Ramon Valley High School Athletic Field
- Students to be at SRVHS no later than 5:30 pm
- Student must wear appropriate attire
- Boys should wear nice pants and a nice shirt. For girls, a dress, skirt, nice pants are appropriate. Spiked heels are prohibited due to the nature of the artificial turf and bleachers.
- No tickets necessary - open seating
- Bleacher and some field seating is available
- Disabled attendees can look for field seating, wheel chair accessible
- Shade may be limited to partial bleacher seating so plan accordingly
- Parking is available in the SRVHS parking lots and on the street
- Promotion Ceremony lasts for about 1 hour; 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Allow time afterwards for congratulations, photos and traffic before heading out for any reservations
- Restrooms are available near the Snack Shack adjacent to the field
- No spiked heels - wedges, flats are fine.